With the majority of modern gardens featuring a hedge of some description, trimming a hedge at regular intervals will ensure the hedge remains not only neat, tidy and healthy but also the hedge adheres to boundary, light, and High Hedges legislation.
John Whitworth Tree Surgery offers hedge maintenance programmes that will ensure you hedge doesn’t get out of hand.
I’m extremely proud to say a large amount of my hedge and tree work is generated through happy customers’ word of mouth, recommendations and repeat work. We can work to any specific requirements you may have for your hedges, just let us know.
- We arrange an appointment
- We visit your property and assess your hedge
- An estimate is provided with no hidden charges
- On approval, we schedule a date to undertake the work
- We return and reduce or remove your hedge
- We will chip and remove all waste
One-Off Hedge Blitzes